15.6.06

Table Mountain and our last day on Holiday

It's always a tricky decision going up table mountain, mainly because the cloud cover can be so unpredictable. Als and I trekked up at about 5.30 on the last day. I took this photo of the tree line on the way up.

On the top we saw the beginning of a beautiful sunset, however the cable car doesn't run long enough to actually see the whole spectacle which was disappointing. Unfortunately Cape Town was obscured by cloud but the 12 Apostles and Camps Bay were in perfect view. Here's one of those really original photos form the top.

Finally to round the holiday off we had dinner at Manolo. An almost perfect end to an almost perfect holiday. Trust me, returning to work after having such a relaxed and enjoyable break was almost too much to bear. Als, I had a wonderful time with you here in South Africa and I do hope that some day soon you'll return. I look forward to rendez vousing in London Next month. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home